Is this your first time here?
Hello! For full access to your courses, please take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Once you create an account, you will need your course Web Address provided to you by your instructor so you can enroll in the course. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- While logged in, locate the course Web Address provided by your instructor on your syllabus for your specific section. Either click on the Web Address or copy and paste the web link into the address bar in your browser.
- You will now see your course listed. To enroll, click on the button “Enroll me” and you will now access your course. If prompted, enter a “Validation Code” that came with your textbook purchase to unlock your course materials.
- From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.